Thursday, July 3, 2008

on the verge of something ....


First, thanks Evan for yet another interesting/classy/all-around bad-assed character piece. I guess the stripe around the ear is emulating my own growing patch of silver madness (though i tend to be somewhat egotistical in thinking the world revolves around me). hey whatever. i kid. still yet, i'd take this character over any stereotypical sculpture (note: it's titled theGiver007 and my other reference was the Thinker).

okay, so i've been at work too long today and tend to rambling. anyway, as i was given theGiver007 today, i would like to give my thanks to all of you (reading this or in my thoughts) for everything. you've been integral to my growth as a person, and while i haven't reached my desired pinacles yet, i will only ever have a chance by standing on the shoulders of Giants like you all. while sometimes life overwhelms and takes and takes and takes, its the subtle nod/smile/artificial-steam-driven-arm (aka faith) that validates all our efforts. and as i begin to get saccharine, i will admit one last thing (i think). i admire the hell out of each and every one of you, and i hope to continue to pale in the shadow of each of your greatness! peas out and have a great holiday/weekend/et al!

-the ever aging pet

No comments: